“Customer relationship management (CRM) is a system for managing a company’s interactions with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.” (Google)
HubSpot have written a handy blog explaining in more detail, what CRM is: read more
CRM can enable businesses to tackle areas such as customer retention, acquisition and grouping, whilst also aiding businesses to identify their customers needs and how they can best serve them.
Below are some articles that will help to broaden your understanding on how CRM can impact a business and the importance of it:
- What is CRM and why do you need it?
- 5 Reasons Why CRM Is Important for Small Businesses
- How small firms can get real results with CRM
- Social CRM: How Marketing Can Benefit From Social Media and CRM
- Zaggora Uses the Power of HubSpot Integration and Social Media to Increase Revenue
**Please note that this is note an exhaustive list, you must conduct your own research to complete unit 309.**
Salesforce is best known for its customer relationship management (CRM) product, they enable you (and your organisation) to focus on building relationships with individual people – whether they are customers, service users, colleagues or suppliers.
To find out more about Salesforce, visit: Salesforce
According to HubSpot you can say goodbye to the days of logging emails & calls when you use their CRM software. HubSpot CRM works in the background with the tools you already use so it’s there when you need it, and out of the way when you don’t. It allows you to control your content, marketing channels and performance whilst getting a 360 degree view of the people who matter most to your organisation.
To find out more about HubSpot, visit: Hubspot
Why not subscribe to HubSpot’s marketing updates to keep to to speed with their latest updates, insights and blogs… whilst also getting your paws on some fantastic free resources? Subscribe here.
- How Social Media and CRM Work Together Successfully
- CRM For Beginners – Customer Relationship Management Basics
- How To Integrate Social and CRM Data to Improve Your Twitter and Facebook Ads
**Please remember that these resources are only here to guide you in the right direction, you must still conduct your own research to pass this diploma**